Where's Wally (Waldo) - On the Beach
A fantastic 250 piece Where’s Wally Junior jigsaw puzzle that offers children hours of amusing adventures with renowned red and white jumper-wear character! In this jigsaw Wally is catching the rays On the Beach. The puzzle scene shows a busy day on the beach with plenty of amusing scenes and antics to discover but Where’s Wally? Can you spot him hanging out On the Beach? Created by Martin Handford and first published in 1987, Where's Wally is one of the most recognisable characters in the world and a pop-culture icon. Distinctively dressed in his red and white striped sweater, black framed glasses and a bobble hat, Wally is a world traveller, always in search of the next adventure. The Where’s Wally On the Beach Puzzle makes the perfect birthday or Christmas gift and is also a great way of keeping children entertained on rainy days and school holidays. The puzzle is made from high quality card and comes presented in a rectangular box which has been shrink wrapped for further protection. The finished puzzle measures 335mm x 496mm. Suitable for both girls and boys aged 7 years old and over
- A fantastic 250 piece puzzle featuring the red and white jumper-wear character, Where’s Wally!
- The puzzle scene shows a busy day on the beach with plenty of amusing scenes and antics to discover
- But Where’s Wally? Can you spot him hanging out On the Beach?
- Where's Wally is one of the most recognisable characters in the world, selling over 55 million books globally.
- The finished puzzle measures 335mm x 496mm and is suitable for age 7 and over.
We Also Recommend
7-9 Years Medium Girl's Roman Goddess Costume