Paul Lamond The World's Most Difficult Puzzle Sweet Shop
Each side has exactly the same 'Balloons' artwork and it’s impossible to tell which side is which - it will really have you scratching your head! Though it has only 529 pieces, it will feel more like 4000!
- Fiendishly difficult double sided puzzle
- Each side has the identical image offset 90 degrees from each other
- The puzzle is then cut from both sides so it's impossible to tell which side is which!
- Each piece must be compared on both sides for size, shape, colour and fit
- If all this sounds confusing just wait until you try it!
We Also Recommend
Emoji Christmas 2 Piece UK Double /US Full Sheet Set, 1 x Double Sided Sheet and 2 x Pillowcases