Paul Lamond The World's Most Difficult Puzzle Sweet Shop
Each side has exactly the same 'Balloons' artwork and it’s impossible to tell which side is which - it will really have you scratching your head! Though it has only 529 pieces, it will feel more like 4000!
- Fiendishly difficult double sided puzzle
- Each side has the identical image offset 90 degrees from each other
- The puzzle is then cut from both sides so it's impossible to tell which side is which!
- Each piece must be compared on both sides for size, shape, colour and fit
- If all this sounds confusing just wait until you try it!
We Also Recommend
Enesco Folklore Nativity 9 Pc Set Folklore by Jim Shore
Enesco 6002176 Grand Jester Studios Figure Set Featuring Jack from Disney Pixar Incredibles 2 Vinyl Figurine, 4.1", Multicolor
Enesco World of Miss Mindy Presents Disney Designer Collection Mickey Mouse Vinyl Figurine, 7", Multicolor