Paul Lamond "Danger Mouse Squawkencluck Lab" Puzzle (250-Piece)
The famous secret agent, Danger Mouse is back on our screens and children can now enjoy the hero and his comrades in this fantastic 250 piece Squawkencluck Lab puzzle! The star of the series is the eponymous Danger Mouse, a courageous white character who sports an iconic eye patch. The Squawkencluck Lab puzzle features the hero and his trusty assistant, the timid bespectacled Ernest Penfold and his boss Colonel K in the lab with Professor Squawkencluck and their archenemy, Baron Silas Greenback, a toad with a wheezy voice peering through the window at them. The children’s British animated television series first hit our screens in September 1981 and quickly became one of the most viewed children’s TV series of its time. The original Danger Mouse series aired until 1992 and returned to our TV screens with a star-studded line up in 2015. The Danger Mouse Squawkencluck Lab puzzle makes the perfect birthday or Christmas gift and is also a great way of keeping children entertained on rainy days and school holidays. The finished jigsaw measures 335mm x 496mm, is suitable for 7 years and over and would make the perfect present for any young Danger Mouse fan. The puzzle is presented in a high quality cardboard box and shrink-wrapped.
- A fabulous 250 piece jigsaw puzzle features the secret famous agent, Danger Mouse!
- The Squawkencluck Lab puzzle features Danger Mouse a courageous character who sports an eye patch
- Also featured are Ernest Penfold, Colonel K and Professor Squawkencluck and archenemy Baron Silas Greenback.
- The original Danger Mouse series aired 1981-1992 and returned to our TV screens with a star-studded line up in 2015
- The finished jigsaw measures 335mm x 496mm suitable for ages 7 and upwards.