Enesco Disney Traditions by Jim Shore Beauty and the Beast Mrs. Potts and Chip Stone Resin Figurine, 4.15"
The Disney Traditions collection by Jim Shore combines the magic of Disney with the time-honored motifs of traditional folk art. Motherly Mrs. Potts nuzzles her son, Chip, in this heartwarming scene from Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast.” Sculpted from stone resin to resemble carved wood, this 4.15” handcrafted design showcases Shore’s unique folk art style and whimsical details. The Beast’s head housekeeper and her son may have been transformed into a teapot and teacup by the enchantress’s curse, but that doesn’t dampen Mrs. Potts’s nurturing instincts. About Us: Enesco is committed to bringing joy every day. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, plush, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: GUND, Department 56 Village, Gregg Gift, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Walt Disney Archives Collection, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Pusheen, Designs by Lolita, Our Name Is Mud, and many more.
- “A Mother’s Love” figurine from the Disney Traditions collection by Jim Shore
- Combines classic Disney characters with folk art designs
- Figurine captures Mrs. Potts and Chip from Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast” in beautiful hand-painted detail
- Accurate details handcrafted in high-quality stone resin
- 4.15-inch height (10.5 cm)
- Title: A Mother's Love
- Hand-crafted and hand-painted by skilled artisans
- Designed by Jim Shore
We Also Recommend
Disney Jim Shore Royal Recreation Queen of Hearts Diorama Dress Figurine 4051993